In order for you to create an account on 100% Project and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
1) information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on 100% Project, including if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through 100% Project, or request any information;
2) your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services;
3) information about your activity on and interaction with 100% Project, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
4) communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and
5) information that you submit to 100% Project in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.