100% Project is a crowdfunding platform designed to empower teachers to provide the best learning experience for their students.
1. To submit a project on 100% Project, you MUST:
- Be a public school teacher;
- Have a project that fits into at least one of the follow catergories: conducive learning, innovative teaching, exposure and exploration;
- Have a project with students as the direct beneficiary
- Have a budget and a detailed cost breakdown
- Have a timeline for the beginning to completion of the project
2. You may not submit a project to collect funds for teacher training courses or workshops.
3. Projects involving the below list of prohibited elements will be rejected.
- Drugs, drug-like substances, drug paraphernalia, tobacco, etc
- Offensive material (hate speech, inappropriate content, etc)
- Projects endorsing or opposing a political candidate
- Pornographic material
- Raffles, lotteries, and sweepstakes
- Promoting or glorifying acts of violence
4. All project submissions will be vetted by the 100% Project team. Project owners will receive a call or an email by a 100% Project team member to provide feedback on your project page.
5. While 100% Project will assist in every project campaign, project owners are required to take ownership of their project campaign. This means sharing and building your followers, providing updates and engaging your supporters with pictures or news.
6. Funds will only be disbursed to project owners ONLY when the project is FULLY funded. Projects that are not fully funded will have funds refunded to the relevant funders.
7. Once a project is fully funded, project owners are required to provide funders with the relevant perks within 1 month (unless otherwise stated)